I'd like to start this out with a Dear Friend or Valued Customer
but neither of those would fit. And it would come off like a sales pitch which would be
unfair to Robert DiMaggio of IronMagLabs. But how can you tell somebody about a product,
review it and look honest?
No ideas myself. So here's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to break this review into sections:
- What I noticed
- Will it work for everybody
- What is my recommendation
You read a lot of reviews and probably get everybody telling you about how their
product is the best. And I get a lot of people asking me to review their
products. So either way, you and I see a lot of product reviews.
But there's something that I have to do (or at least should do) that maybe you
don't. That is, I run this site and I'm not going to jeopardize my credibility for a
What Did I Notice?
From Day 1, I didn't notice any muscle pumps. I took the required dosage
and I took it faithfully. At first I was looking for the maximum pump. And then over
time, things started to change. Let me explain.
My first assumption was that I wanted and need the pumps. But really, that
is a nice feature but nothing that is necessary to build muscle or get stronger. More
important then that...
It wasn't the biggest benefit of Maximum Pump.
The truth is,... I got Maximum Strength. I'm a creatine responder and
somewhere in the range of 30% of people aren't. But for me and the other 70% of us, this
product should be renamed. Some of the things I noticed almost immediately:
- Faster Recovery
- Increase in Strength
- More Energy
Why am I doing this?
Because there's something I have to tell you. And it involves
After my 3rd week on this product something amazing happened. No not a
pump. But the biggest boost in strength I've ever had. I would compare it to
pro-hormones if I had ever taken any to compare.
But I'm jumping ahead...
I normally do reps with the dumbbells for curls somewhere between 45 lbs and 55
lbs. I know some of you are laughing as that is only half of what you do. And some of
you would like to curl a mid-range weight. But on this particular week and the rest of the
following until I was out of the product...
My normal dumbbell curls were at 65 lbs!
That is 10 lbs more then I do. And I wasn't doing anything extraordinary
other then taking Maximum Pump (which I still think should be renamed).
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Will This Work for Everyone?
For those who respond to creatine... yes
For those looking for a pump... maybe. I can't honestly say. Then
again not every supplement works for everybody. Does that mean it doesn't work?
No. Which is why I would at least recommend you try this one out.
What's all this worth to you?
Why Recommend Maximum Pump?
After trying many creatine products and NO2 style supplements, I've found many
that don't do anything and others that give me a pump but no strength. What I am after is the
gains. The muscle gains and the strength gains. And after taking this product for a
solid month, I was pleasantly surprised.
Now I've not yet suggested that IronMagLabs change their product name for
me. I doubt they would. But if I was in charge, I would change this product to Maximum
I do recommend that if you are looking for an advanced creatine product with the
potential for some strong muscle pumps and faster recovery, this is definitely worth a 1 month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER